ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG Meeting Notes 8 August 2011

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG Meeting Notes 8 August 2011
  • From: Krista Papac <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 00:34:54 +1000

My understanding was that Carlton asked us to all provide our feedback on the
list today on the proposed terms he sent out last week (email Subject:
Consistency - and Clarification - of Terminology for Final Report). He wanted
us to lock this down quickly so we will have the agreed terms to use while
finalizing the report.

To answer your question directly Avri, it wasn't my understanding that we did
this, but rather that we intend to lock them down over the next day or so.

Krista Papac
Chief Strategy Officer
AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Email: krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx