ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Final Report structure + Review Rules per August 2 agenda

  • To: "carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx" <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>, Rafik <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Final Report structure + Review Rules per August 2 agenda
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 15:18:28 -0700

Dear Carlton and Rafik,

Please see below staff's understanding of where we are in terms of the Final
reports structure and review rules. If there is anything that is not correct or
you would like to change, please let us know.

Final Report Structure

*         Is it our understanding that the propose final report structure is an
acceptable approach. This is the same used for the first Milestone Report with
a main document (including FAQ, glossary, annexes) and a separate addenda
(still not ready for review).

*         Seth is the staff member responsible to help the JAS WG with the
Final Report drafting and has version control.

*         Seth will continue to move forward with the current structure, unless
we hear from you otherwise. Staff understands that some revision might be
needed as we work through the report.

*         Note that the table of contents as well as the numbering of the
sections is still missing. We will add those as we work though the document.

Review Rules:

*         JAS WG members can find the draft Final Report on the Wiki in docs,
doc and pdf. Seth is the owner of this document.

*         Seth is the only one making changes to the word document on the wiki.
WG will make suggestions, corrections via e-mail or on the wiki pages where
some topics are being discussed.

*         Staff understands the WG is in agreement to follow the proposed
agenda schedule that is on the wiki landing page.

Wiki Workspace:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/SO-AC+New+gTLD+Applicant+Support+Working+Group+%28JAS-WG%29

Thank you,

Karla Valente