ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] standards of agreement per August 2 agenda

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] standards of agreement per August 2 agenda
  • From: Baudouin SCHOMBE <baudouin.schombe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 09:53:05 +0100

As for standards, you have been explicit. It is sufficiently detailed. It's
good.
Where there is more clarity, it is about consensus. If there is
opposition, there
is no consensus. We need the opposite side argues the reasons for the
opposition. These arguments will be appreciated by other members who were
not opposed. The ensuing debate, it can be reached common ground shared by
both parties.

Baudouin

--
SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN