ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: Terminology agreement per August 2 agenda

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: Terminology agreement per August 2 agenda
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 17:49:38 -0500

Dear Karla:
You beat me to it!  I am very pleased with your assistance here.  I was
prepared to lock on all in the concurring suggestions and Krista's different
offers excepting the name of the Fund; ICANN Fund was too generic.

I think Staff suggestion for fund name in #2 is supportable and is locked.

I prefer Staff's suggestion for #3; it is a lot more rational.   It is
locked.

Yes to banishing from use the terms 'needy', 'relief' and 'aid'; I am
fundamentally opposed to the notion that this is charity.

Best,
Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799