ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] updated summary of the Second Milestone Report public forum

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] updated summary of the Second Milestone Report public forum
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 15:28:25 -0700

Dear JAS- WG,

Please find attached the updated summary of the second milestone report public
comments. The new content is in BLUE, which now includes two more comments:
(1) the ALAC-GAC submission and
(2) the second, much longer submission by UISOC (I.A. Shah, Pakistan).

Both of these comments are posted in the public forum list under 4 Aug. 2011.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thank you,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs
Direct:  + 1 310 301 3878