ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] question to Kurt .brand

  • To: "ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] question to Kurt .brand
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 15:35:26 -0700

Dear Eric,

During today's JAS -WG meeting you asked me to convey a question to Kurt.. I
wanted to do that asap and I do not have the transcript yet to check on our
conversation. I appreciate your help to ensure the accuracy of the question.

Background: Kurt and Eric had a conversation during the Brussels ICANN meeting
about the .brand type of applications. Kurt said .brand would not be part of
the first round applications.

Is this correct?

Kind regards,

Karla Valente