ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG Final Report: Wiki pages for member comments

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG Final Report: Wiki pages for member comments
  • From: Seth Greene <Seth.Greene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 21:53:47 -0700

Hello, JAS WG members,

During the 5 August meeting, Carlton requested that members list their
suggestions for Final Report revisions (including suggestions that you also
make during meetings) on the JAS WG wiki.  This will allow us to incorporate or
follow up on your suggestions quickly and in an orderly fashion.

To accomplish this, we will be placing the sections of the Final Report text to
be gone over in each meeting on a separate wiki (before the meeting).  Kindly
place your comments on these wiki pages by using the "Add Comment" function at
the bottom of each page -- not by using the Edit button at the top of the page.

All of these pages for your comments can be accessed from the following "cover"
wiki page:  JAS WG Final Report -- WG
Comments<https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/JAS+WG+Final+Report+--+WG+Comments>.
      -  The link to this "cover" page, in turn, is on the main JAS WG landing
page at
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/SO-AC+New+gTLD+Applicant+Support+Working+Group+%28JAS-WG%29

Kindly let me know if you have any questions.

Many thanks,
Seth

______

Seth Greene