ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] On staggered fees versus reduced fees

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] On staggered fees versus reduced fees
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:15:48 -0400

Hi,

The point I take from this, is that while we probaby have rough/near consensus,
Michele's note indicates that we do not have full consensus on this issue.

For the record I support the notion of recommending both.

And if it had to be either/or would sooner drop the staggered fee
recommendation, which I beleive the staff indicated would be impractical, than
i would drop the fee reduction recommendation/advice.

a.

On 23 Aug 2011, at 08:58, Evan Leibovitch wrote:

> On 23 August 2011 06:43, Michele Neylon :: Blacknight <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> To be perfectly honest I'd be more supportive of staggered fees than I would
> be of reduced fees
>

> The point is that it shouldn't be either/or. Both are valid.
>
> - Evan

------
Pick your poison: Kool-Aid or Hemlock!