ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: Final Presentation for webinar - please see attached - 1 hour from now to make changes.

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: Final Presentation for webinar - please see attached - 1 hour from now to make changes.
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 21:08:25 -0400

I *think* that is the way it was left.  Alan

At 18/09/2011 07:46 PM, Karla Valente wrote:
Dear Avri, Alan,

Please see attached the revised presentation. If I understood correctly the latest exchange of e-mails, I am not to reorder the slides and Avri will present the slides 20-21 (now 21-22) after adding the slide requested by Alan. If this understanding is not correct, let me know until 6:00pm (Pacific) otherwise I will upload in Adobe the presentation as it.

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs