ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] DAKAR session JAS WG booked - see details

  • To: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] DAKAR session JAS WG booked - see details
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 14:55:57 -0700

Dear Carlton and Rafik,

I am finally back and will start to work on the analysis of the report this
afternoon. You should see a draft early next week. Thank you for your patience
and understanding in the past weeks.

We have booked the JAS WG session for Dakar: http://dakar42.icann.org/node/26831
Date: Mon, 24 October 2011 - 11:00 - 12:30

I would like to know:

1.       Who will be the presenters/speakers?

2.       Will we use the attached presentation (same as for the webinar)?

3.       Is the WG going to meet in Dakar? If yes, I need to book a room and
will need a day and time the WG prefers.

Thank you,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs
Direct:  + 1 310 301 3878