ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: DAKAR session JAS WG booked - see details

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: DAKAR session JAS WG booked - see details
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 15:13:07 -0500

Dear Karla:
Welcome back!   I know it was a very trying time for you so glad to see you
back and on the go.

Regarding the presentation, I think the formula we used for the webinar was
very successful.

We will check the feedback so far to see if the content of the presentation
itself merits some alteration.  And provided there are no objections, I'm
inclined to go with that formula and ask the presenters to make themselves
available yet again.

I'm not now inclined to have a WG meet at Dakar absent some substantive
development that would indicate the need.

Best,
Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799