ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Fwd: [] Information on New gTLD Applicant Support Program

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Fwd: [] Information on New gTLD Applicant Support Program
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:57:50 -0500

Hi,

Wanted to let the JAS WG know about the plans for a ALAC New gTLD WG (ANgWG)
meeting to be held on  19 Dec at 1400 UTC (details below).  All members of the
JAS WG are invited to participate in this meeting.  The primary topic will be a
discussion on the draft Implementation plan the Board/Staff Implementation team
have created in response to the JAS WG final report.

I have also included a forward of a note that was sent to the ANgWG that
discusses the plan for the meeting.

avri

> The next gTLD Working Group teleconference is scheduled for Monday 19
> December 2011 at 1400 UTC.
>

> For various times see:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=New+gTLDs+WG+
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=New+gTLDs+WG+&iso=
> 20111219T14> &iso=20111219T14
>

> The agenda ( TO BE UPDATED) and call details can be found at:
>
> https://community.icann.org/x/QoTbAQ
>

> If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:
>
> <mailto:staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%3cmailto:staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Begin forwarded message: