ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Fwd: [] Information on New gTLD Applicant Support Program

  • To: Tracy Hackshaw <Tracy.Hackshaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Fwd: [] Information on New gTLD Applicant Support Program
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 08:32:27 -0500

Hi Tracy,

They were  published on this list as well as the ALAC New gTLD WG list and the
GNSO Council list on 11/12 Dec, which was after the resolution was made.

In addition to the archive of this list at:
<http://forum.icann.org/lists/soac-newgtldapsup-wg/msg02256.html>  they can be
found at
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Support+Program+Implementation+Documents>

They have not yet been put out for full community review.

avri

On 17 Dec 2011, at 05:44, Tracy Hackshaw wrote:

> Hi Avri,
>
> I apologize if I missed it, but was the "draft implementation plan" you
> referred to shared publicly post publication of the Dec 8 Board Meeting
> Minutes?
>
> Would it be possible to direct me accordingly?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Tracy
> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device.

>>> 1.       Remove the “Advocated by non‐profit,… “