ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] financial support implementation plans posted for comment

  • To: JAS <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] financial support implementation plans posted for comment
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:22:27 -0800

Dear JAS WG,

Please note we posted last night for public comment the implementation plans
for the applicant support program financial assistance.
Here is the link to announcement:
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-20dec11-en.htm
Please note deadline for comments is 10 January 2012.

Carlton, Rafik: I know Avri is already having meetings with the sub-group, but
please let me know if you want to have a special meeting with the JAS WG to
address the public comment.

Kind regards,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs