ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] financial support implementation plans posted for comment

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] financial support implementation plans posted for comment
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 14:19:32 -0500

Dear Karla,

It is not me that is having meetings with the sub-group, but rather, a
sub-group of JAS WG members of which I am one that had one meeting with the
sub-group, where the proposal was explained to us and we had an opportunity to
ask clarifying questions.  We are looking forward to having the opportunity to
actually work with the sub-group and Staff on implementation details, an
opportunity that was recommended in the JAS WG recommendations but which has
not yet occurred and which was NOT included in actually developing the
implementation plan.

Thanks

avri