ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] SARP EOI started

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] SARP EOI started
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 09:41:42 -0800

Dear JAS WG,

Please note we posted today a call for expressions of interest for the Support
Applicant Review Panel. Please see details here:
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-3-03feb12-en.htm
Please help in spreading the word about this. It is important for us to find
talented candidates.
The deadline for applications is 31 March 2012.

Our communications department is working on some outreach materials. I will
make them available to you as soon as they are ready to facilitate outreach
efforts.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs