ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Special Meeting of the JAS WG - 20 April SAVE THE DATEs

  • To: "'Karla Valente'" <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Carlton Samuels'" <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Rafik'" <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Special Meeting of the JAS WG - 20 April SAVE THE DATEs
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:40:21 -0400

Karla,

Shouldn't this go out to the broader community?  I am not sure the JAS Working
Group technically exists anymore as a GNSO entity so I am not sure that the
meeting with the board or this new use of the JAS is appropriate without
consultation of the GNSO community.

I have included Stephane and Wolf on here as the other members of the gnso
leadership to get their view.

Sent with Good (www.good.com)