ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Special Meeting of the JAS WG - 20 April SAVE THE DATEs

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Special Meeting of the JAS WG - 20 April SAVE THE DATEs
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:11:47 -0400

Jeff, Good question. I find it worthwhile in principle that the JAS WG
continues its work in new related roles, but it would be wise I think to
consult the GNSO community and confirm agreement with any extension of
roles. I am not familiar with the details of the original charter to state
if the charter allows what is proposed within its boundaries or if the
charter needs an addendum or an update. In any case, it would be a good
opportunity to discuss the boundaries of Roles & Responsibilities between
the SARP evaluators and the JAS WG advisors...

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,