ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: Special Meeting of the JAS WG - 20 April SAVE THE DATE

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: Special Meeting of the JAS WG - 20 April SAVE THE DATE
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:13:41 -0500

Dear Karla:
Many thanks for this notice.  I do not have an objection to either date or
purpose of the meeting.

When you share the list of SARP applicants, it'd be useful if At-Large
members - self or otherwise expressed - could be noted.

I'm also presuming that a formula for SARP Membership to Applicants for
financial assistance is already determined.  If so, it'd be very useful if
this is also circulated.

 Kind regards,
- Carlton

Best,