ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] The CMR Team

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] The CMR Team
  • From: Elaine Pruis <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:00:32 -0700

I must say I really do not like anyone stating I'm conflicted about anything--
prior to me expressing any interest or even being involved in any discussion. I
have no idea what a CRM even is, let alone expressed any interest in
participating. Please don't toss around "conflicted" so carelessly.

Furthermore I believe anyone that challenged my ability to participate in
anything owes me an apology, considering there has been zero direct
communication with me on this topic.

Elaine