ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] Fwd: A possible W3C question re display of Internationalized Registration Data

  • To: ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Fwd: A possible W3C question re display of Internationalized Registration Data
  • From: Steve Crocker <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:59:55 -0500

Folks,

I mentioned this morning I had asked Thomas Roessler about the possibility of involving the W3C in our inquiry. I suspect W3C has already dealt with similar problems. Here's Thomas' reply to me. Note that he raises the question of funding for W3C staff at the end of his response.

Steve

Begin forwarded message: