ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] Draft matrix

  • To: Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Draft matrix
  • From: Steve Sheng <steve.sheng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:36:00 -0700

Dear IRD-WG,

  Attached please find the draft matrix requested by the WG in the last call.
This matrix identifies three different models for registration data and the
impact of each model on potential stakeholders.

  Before using this matrix for further deliberation, we want to make sure of
its correctness. So I feel it is important for WG members who are from (or
knowledgeable of) registrar, registries operations to comment on the registrar
and registry section;  for WG members who represent registrants' right, or
users of Whois to comment the respective sections as well.

  Last but not least, if there are additional models that needs to be
considered, please don't hesitate to put them on the table.

Warmly,
Steve