ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] REMINDER-FOR REVIEW/COMMENT: Draft Slides for Brussels Meeting

  • To: Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] REMINDER-FOR REVIEW/COMMENT: Draft Slides for Brussels Meeting
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 07:41:55 -0400

Hi,

Good deck.  A few comments:

slide 1. should not al the co-chairs be listed on the title page even if only
one is doing the talk.

Slide 6.  'Require' is such a policy word.  I think it might be safe to speak
of what capabilities are needed for the WHOIS service

slide 7.  I would suggest being a little more wordy in the explanation of Uad A
label, e.g. something like

U-label: Unicode encodings of local characters - what is seen on the local
language screen.
A-label:  ASCII-compatible encoding - what is stored in the DNS

slide 9.  similar to slide 6 - recommend switch to "what is needed from
internationalized data ...

slide 13.  it might be worth saying language/script

thanks
a.