ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Meeting Notes and Actions 11 October

  • To: Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Meeting Notes and Actions 11 October
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:24:15 -0700

Dear IRD-WG members,

Attached are the notes from the 11 October meeting and action items below.
Please note that the uploaded documents on the wiki are currently not
accessible due to a technical problem.  I will upload these notes as soon as
the problem is resolved.  Our next meeting is scheduled for next Monday, 25
October, at 1500 UTC/1100 EDT/0800 PDT.  The teleconference details will be
sent via separate email later this week.

Actions:

 1.  Staff will provide a draft preliminary report for Working Group review
 2.  Staff will investigate the feasibility of conducting a survey on the
models and develop a draft survey

Best regards,

Julie