ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] REMINDER: RESPONSE REQUESTED: Draft Interim Report

  • To: Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] REMINDER: RESPONSE REQUESTED: Draft Interim Report
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:38:41 -0700

Dear IRD-WG members,

In our call Monday we agreed to request responses on the list from IRD-WG
members on the attached Draft Interim Report.  Please respond by COB TODAY 27
October.  You may include your comments in the attached Word document as
tracked changes, or you may send them to the list with reference to specific
sections in the document.  Staff will incorporate the comments and circulate
them for a discussion on our next call, which will be in one week: Monday, 01
November, at 1500 UTC/0800 PDT/1100 EDT. I will send around notes from today’s
discussion tomorrow.  Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie