ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] REMINDER: RESPONSE REQUESTED: Draft Interim Report

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] REMINDER: RESPONSE REQUESTED: Draft Interim Report
  • From: James M Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:52:23 +0100

I'm sorry for the lateness of this but here you go. I have made a fairly large number of editorial suggestions. Please let me know if you have any questions about what I've done.

Thanks,

Jim

-- On October 27, 2010 12:38:41 PM -0700 Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote regarding [ssac-gnso-irdwg] REMINDER: RESPONSE REQUESTED: Draft Interim Report --

Dear IRD-WG members,

In our call Monday we agreed to request responses on the list from
IRD-WG members on the attached Draft Interim Report.  Please respond
by COB TODAY 27 October.  You may include your comments in the
attached Word document as tracked changes, or you may send them to
the list with reference to specific sections in the document.  Staff
will incorporate the comments and circulate them for a discussion on
our next call, which will be in one week: Monday, 01 November, at
1500 UTC/0800 PDT/1100 EDT. I will send around notes from today’s
discussion tomorrow.  Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie