ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

RE: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FINAL REVIEW DUE 14 NOV: IRD-WG Interim Report and Announcement

  • To: <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FINAL REVIEW DUE 14 NOV: IRD-WG Interim Report and Announcement
  • From: "Owen Smigelski" <Owen.Smigelski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:49:06 -0800

Hi Julie,

Thanks for all the good work on this.  I have no changes/feedback to the
Report/Announcement.

Owen

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message is intended only for the use of
information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email and
any attachments from your system.