ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] FOR REVIEW: Draft Presentation for Cartagena

  • To: "ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx" <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FOR REVIEW: Draft Presentation for Cartagena
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:48:21 -0800

Dear IRD-WG members,

Here is the draft presentation for Cartagena for your review.  Please respond
with any changes by COB this Thursday, 18 November so that I can prepare a
revised draft for review prior to the discussion on our call on Monday, 22
November at 1600 UTC (0800 PST/1100 EST).  Please feel free to enter changes
directly into the document and I will reconcile them with other comments
received into one draft.

Best regards,

Julie