ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FOR REVIEW/DISCUSSION: Revised Draft IRD-WG Presentation for Cartagena

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FOR REVIEW/DISCUSSION: Revised Draft IRD-WG Presentation for Cartagena
  • From: "James M. Galvin" <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:52:51 -0500

A few minor editorial comments:

Slide 9 should say "WHOIS protocol clients" not "WHOIS service clients".

Since we say "US-ASCII" on slide 11 we should say "US-ASCII" on slides 7 and 17 too. If you prefer something other than US-ASCII then use that on all three slides. I prefer US-ASCII.

Slide 12 should say "Domain Registration Data" instead of the various other phrases it uses. Slides 13, 14, and 15 should be adjusted accordingly to be consistent with whatever is done on slide 12.

Slide 16: "WHOIS clients" --> "WHOIS protocol clients"; "WHOIS responses" --> "domain registration data"

On slide 18 the first question in question 2 needs a question mark.

Thanks,

Jim