ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

RE: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG/Related Meetings in Cartagena and Next Meeting

  • To: "'James M. Galvin'" <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Steve Sheng'" <steve.sheng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG/Related Meetings in Cartagena and Next Meeting
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 03:31:31 +0800

Hi Jim,
I think the comment regarding language tag pertains whether the registrant
should pick a language tag for their contact info.
The language tag as data supplied by the registrant.
Much like for IDN registrations where a registrant would pick a language
tag.  The comment was whether end users who wish to submit internationalized
contact info should select a language tag to go with it.  That is a policy
aspect I think.
Edmon

Next