ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Co-Chair from the SSAC

  • To: Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Co-Chair from the SSAC
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:50:06 -0800

Dear IRD-WG members,

This is to inform you that Jeremy Hitchcock has stepped down as the Co-Chair of
the IRD-WG representing the Security and Stability Advisory Committee (SSAC).
Please join us in thanking Jeremy for his service as Co-Chair.

In Jeremy’s place, the SSAC has selected Jim Galvin to represent the SSAC as
its Co-Chair.  As you may know, Jim has been very active in the WG and is
willing to take on the role of Co-Chair along with Edmon Chung.  The IRD-WG
charter states that the WG “shall elect Co-Chairs from the GNSO and SSAC.”
(See the Charter at
https://st.icann.org/int-reg-data-wg/index.cgi?internationalized_registration_data_working_group_charter
  in the Section 4.3 Team Roles, Functions, and Duties.)   We’ll add the
election of the Co-Chair to the agenda of our next meeting on 24 January at
1600 UTC.  In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie