ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG outreach

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG outreach
  • From: Steve Sheng <steve.sheng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:10:21 -0800

Hi Avri, thanks for your comment. This is one of the issues staff discussed.
Our recommendation is for the purpose of transparency, briefings be open to
all. So when we send the invitation, we plan to send it to all SOs and ACs (see
implementation step 1).

Would this address your concern?

Warm regards,
Steve