ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG outreach

  • To: Steve Sheng <steve.sheng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG outreach
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 17:30:56 -0500

hi,

As I mentioned during the call, you cannot approach Law Enforcement without
approaching Privacy experts - they are the opposite sides of the same coin.

Also, it does not make much sense to only approach some of the Stakeholders in
the GNSO and ignore others.  I certainly would like to make sure that the NCUC
is included in any outreach that includes IPC.

thanks

a.