ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: FW: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Draft outreach slides

  • To: Steve Sheng <steve.sheng@xxxxxxxxx>, Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: FW: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Draft outreach slides
  • From: James M Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 10:25:06 -0500

I have added responses to Francisco's comments inline below.

Jim

-- On January 31, 2011 4:41:03 PM -0800 Steve Sheng <steve.sheng@xxxxxxxxx> wrote regarding FW: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Draft outreach slides --

Dear all, see comments from Francisco Arias, ICANN registry technical
liaison, on internationalizing data elements.

Warm regards,
Steve