ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] FINAL IRD-WG Slides for San Francisco/Meeting Information

  • To: "ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx" <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FINAL IRD-WG Slides for San Francisco/Meeting Information
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:32:55 -0800

All,

Here are the final slides that will be posted later today for the two IRD-WG
briefings in San Francisco.  These incorporate changes from Jim Galvin and
Steve Metalitz.  As a reminder, here is the information on the meetings.  Note
that following the briefing at our second meeting, we will use the extra time
to have a discussion among IRD-WG members concerning the comments received on
the Interim Report and next steps.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you and I look forward to
seeing you in San Francisco!

Best regards,

Julie

1. Saturday, 12 March 2011, 16:00-16:30, Tower Salon A, Lobby Level: Briefing
of the IRD-WG to the GNSO (15-minute presentation; 15-minute Q&A) For remote
access see: http://svsf40.icann.org/node/21979

2. Thursday, 17 March 2011, 9:00-10:00, Olympic, 2nd Floor: IRD-WG Update on
Interim Report (15-minute presentation; 10-minute Q&A; balance of time for
IRD-WG meeting/discussion) For remote access see:
http://svsf40.icann.org/node/22207