ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] proposed new structure and recommendations for final report

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] proposed new structure and recommendations for final report
  • From: James M Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:41:02 -0400

Thanks Steve, I look forward to your comments.

Jim

-- On May 16, 2011 8:56:17 AM -0400 "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx> wrote regarding Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] proposed new structure and recommendations for final report --

Thank you for this detailed proposal Jim. I will probably not be able
to join today's call but will comment on list.

Steve Metalitz

Sent from my iPhone