ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] proposed new structure and recommendations for final report

  • To: Owen Smigelski <Owen.Smigelski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] proposed new structure and recommendations for final report
  • From: James M Galvin <jgalvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:41:29 -0400

Thanks Owen, I look forward to your comments.

Jim

-- On May 16, 2011 8:08:37 AM -0700 Owen Smigelski <Owen.Smigelski@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote regarding Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] proposed new structure and recommendations for final report --

My apologies for missing the call right now. I am out of the office
and my work email is blocking my login (so I cannot access the dial
in information). I will respond soon to the list about Jim's proposal.

Sent from my iPhone