ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FOR REVIEW: Slides for Singapore Meetings

  • To: "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FOR REVIEW: Slides for Singapore Meetings
  • From: "Jiankang YAO" <yaojk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 10:30:10 +0800

FOR REVIEW: Slides for Singapore Meetings
thanks for your work.

a small comment.

in slide 3,

Is it proper to say "No standards exist for submission and display of domain
registration data in directory services."?

I suggest to say "No standards exist for submission and display of
internationalized domain registration data in directory services"

Jiankang Yao