ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] FINAL: Slides for Singapore Meetings

  • To: "ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx" <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] FINAL: Slides for Singapore Meetings
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 04:36:56 -0700

Dear IRD-WG members,

Thank you for your comments.  Here are the final slides for our meeting in
Singapore on Thursday, 23 June at 0930-1030 (0130 UTC/1830 PDT 22 June/2130 EDT
22 June) in the Sophia Room.  See the following link for remote access details:
http://singapore41.icann.org/node/24613.  This is a public session for the WG
to provide an update on its activities.  This will be a very brief update since
we are just beginning the process of developing an outline for our final
report.  In addition, our co-chairs will have the opportunity to provide a
brief update to the GNSO on Saturday, 18 June at 1515-1545 also in the Sophia
room.  Remote access details are available at:
http://singapore41.icann.org/node/24435.

Best regards,

Julie