ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] Draft Extended Outline for the Final Report

  • To: Ird <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] Draft Extended Outline for the Final Report
  • From: Steve Sheng <steve.sheng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 03:24:15 -0700

Dear IRD-WG members,

  Sorry for the delay, attached please find a draft extended outline for the
final report. In this outline, I add details to Jim’s suggested original
proposal.

  Would the working group be able to provide guidance to this outline? In
general, I would like to know if it is possible that the WG work through this
outline, comment/revise/edit until there is rough consensus on the structure of
the document as well as its findings and recommendations.

Warm regards,
Steve