ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Call Today: Extended Draft Outline for Discussion

  • To: "ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx" <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Call Today: Extended Draft Outline for Discussion
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 06:11:30 -0700

Dear IRD-WG members,

On today’s call we will continue our discussion from last week’s call on the
extended draft outline (attached).  This version of the outline does not
include changes from last week’s discussion, but Steve Sheng is tracking those
as he is continuing to compile the first draft of the report.

Best regards,

Julie