ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Call Today: Extended Draft Outline for Discussion

  • To: "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Call Today: Extended Draft Outline for Discussion
  • From: "Yao Jiankang" <yaojk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 00:15:49 +0800

IRD-WG Call Today: Extended Draft Outline for Discussionfor section
3.1 IETF standards

-   IDNA

-   EPP Mappings RFC 5730-5734

-   DREG data schema (RFC 3982)

I propose to improve it by:

3.1 IETF standards

-   IDNAbis  (RFC 5890-5894)

-   EPP Mappings RFC 5730-5734

-   DREG data schema (RFC 3982)

the original IDNA propotocols have been remarked as obsolete by IETF.

Jiankang Yao