ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] MP3 / Internationalized Registration Data WG / 21 November 2011 at 1600 UTC

  • To: "ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx" <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] MP3 / Internationalized Registration Data WG / 21 November 2011 at 1600 UTC
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:39:18 -0800

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording of the Internationalized Registration Data WG
held on Monday 21 November 2011 at 1600 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-ird-20111121-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#nov

All recordings and transcriptions are posted on the GNSO calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Present for the teleconference:
Steven Metalitz -- GNSO Intellectual Property Interests Constituency, Commercial
Owen Smigelski - Sunrider International, Intellectual Property Interests
Constituency, Commercial Stakeholder Group
Avri Doria - NCSG
Bob Hutchinson -- GNSO Commercial Stakeholder Group (CSG)
Sarmad Hussain - CLE-KICS, UET

ICANN Staff
Steve Sheng
Dave Piscitello
Julie Hedlund
Nathalie Peregrine

Absent apologies:
Rafik Dammak -- GNSO Non-Commercial Users Stakeholder Group
Yao Jiankang, GNSO Registry SG
Edmon Chung - ALAC
Jim Galvin - SSAC -Afilias

Please let me know if your name has been left off the attendees list.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,
Nathalie
Nathalie Peregrine
for GNSO Secretariat