ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

[ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Report Finalized

  • To: "ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx" <ssac-gnso-irdwg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD-WG Report Finalized
  • From: Steve Sheng <steve.sheng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:28:09 -0800

Dear IRD-WG members,

  Thank you for those who provided input to the draft final report. I reviewed
your comments and accepted them. The report now is finalized.

  Attached please find the final word version (clean, redline) as well as the
PDF version.

  I believe from a process point of view, we need to determine and document the
consensus. I leave this to the chairpersons.

Kind regards,
Steve