ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ssac-gnso-irdwg]

Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD solution recommended by ICANN staff?

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>, Dave Piscitello <dave.piscitello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ssac-gnso-irdwg] IRD solution recommended by ICANN staff?
  • From: Francisco Arias <francisco.arias@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:59:29 -0800

Hello Steven,

You beat us on sending the email to let everyone know about it :-)

This draft roadmap is form implementing SSAC's SAC 051, which recommends
the replacement of the WHOIS protocol. The Board passed a resolution in
Dakar directing the production of this roadmap, which we just published in
draft (rough) form for community input.

Note that we are planning a session in Costa Rica. We are envisioning the
evolution of the roadmap document throughout two public comment periods
and be ready for Board/Community action by Prague meeting in June.

Your input is more than welcome:

http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/sac051-draft-roadmap-18feb12-en.htm

Regards,

__