ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-asia]

Support for the .ASIA sTLD Application

  • To: stld-rfp-asia@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support for the .ASIA sTLD Application
  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:24:25 +0530

As a member of the Asia Pacific Internet community, I believe that a sponsored â.ASIAâ TLD will be a valuable addition to the name space. The Asia Pacific community is a vibrant and growing one, and a new domain that represents our shared hopes and common interests will help build both the Internet and our community.

I support the DotAsia Organisation as sponsor of the â.ASIAâ TLD. I believe that the governance structure of the DotAsia Organisation ensures broad representation from the community it intends to serve.

regards
-suresh

--
suresh ramasubramanian suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxx gpg EDEDEFB9
manager, security and antispam operations, outblaze ltd