ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-cat]

[stld-rfp-cat] What Cassandra says is a silly thing

  • To: stld-rfp-cat@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [stld-rfp-cat] What Cassandra says is a silly thing
  • From: Nil Mallafre <nilmallafre@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:11:14 +0200 (CEST)
  • Sender: owner-stld-rfp-cat@xxxxxxxxx

Cassandra, I supose you are jocking when you say "in
Yugoslavia everyone got along very well for 45 years
following the Second World War" ... if not, ask to any
bosnian, croatian, slovenian or kosovar people ...
you'll find out how wrong are you !!

War in Balkans was, unfortunately, unavoidable. It was
not a consequence of the independence of their
nations, but of its particulary history.

Balkans and West Europe (where Catalonia is) , are
very different at all, thanks to God.

Anyway, what we are discussing here is another and
simplier thing: just a .CAT domain, that would make
happy milion person in Europe (catalan and not) and
unhappy only a few number of intransigent, uninformed
spanish like Cassandra Ortiz.

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es