ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-general]

Columbia Networking Lunch

  • To: <stld-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Columbia Networking Lunch
  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 00:33:30 UT

             Networking Lunch

             Copeland?s in Columbia

                Wednesday, July 20th
                          11:15 am

SmallCompanies.com in conjunction with Dan Harris of Premier Planning Group
will be hosting a Networking Lunch on Wednesday, July 20th at Copeland?s
Restaurant across from the mall at 11:15 am. This lunch is for anyone doing
business in Columbia and the surrounding area. Please feel free to bring an
associate. These lunches are held monthly and we offer anyone looking to
network in the area a chance to sponsor these lunches. These are FREE to anyone
participating. You must be registered with SmallCompanies.com. Please visit our
seminar schedule and registration page at www.smallcompanies.com.

If you would like to be removed from our invite list, please email
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with instructions.

To remove yourself from this list use the following URL:
http://www.silver.smbusinessbiz.com/x/rm?L=539&A=653