ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-mail]

.mail Domain

  • To: <stld-rfp-mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .mail Domain
  • From: "Robert Lahmann" <rlahmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 23:21:08 -0400
  • Disposition-notification-to: "Robert Lahmann" <rlahmann@westernshore.net>

I am for getting rid of spam, however I do not think this is the way.  I want the freedom to set up my own email accounts without waiting six months for my domain to be cleared by a third party.  I definitely do not want to pay $2000 for the privilege.  Paying for something that is already free goes against my free internet ideals.

Robert M. Lahmann Jr.

 "You tell me, and I forget. You teach me, and I remember. You involve me, and I learn."

--Benjamin Franklin

JPEG image