ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-mail]

About the mail TLD

  • To: stld-rfp-mail@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: About the mail TLD
  • From: Kent Snelson <kent.snelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 11:01:00 -0400

I have a personal website registered for over 5 years. I would love to have
the spam situation cleaned up, but your proposal would require me to pay
$2000 to register a corresponding .mail for my personal domain. You have
got to figure a way for little sites like mine to still be authenticated
but not have to pay this exorbitant price.

Thank you
Kent Snelson
NC, USA

This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this
transmission may contain privileged and/or confidential information and is
intended solely for the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the
intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this
E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal
action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in
transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any
accompanying documents.  Thank you.